Privacy & Security Warnings
DOD Site Warning
This is a Department of Defense Computer System. This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices (specifically including Internet access) are provided only for authorized U.S. Government use. DoD computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. Monitoring includes active attacks by authorized DoD entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed or sent over this system may be monitored.
Use of this DoD computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal, or other adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
1. The OACSIM Web site is provided as a public service by the Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Managment.
2. Information presented on the OACSIM Web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with Army Records Information Management System. All data collection activities are in strict accordance with DoD Directive 5240.1 (reference(p)).
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to OACSIM Webmaster
Disclaimer for External Links
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army of the web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.
The Army Community Covenant web site does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). We use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser). The Army Community Covenant DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.