Strategy and Policy Branch
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive IT strategy to facilitate Installation Management strategic business objectives.
- Develop OACSIM IT Strategic Plan
- Develop strategy for integration of future technologies
- Coordinate with Chief Architect to develop the strategy for translating business needs into integrated IT plans for implementation and execution
- Develop a strategic program plan for long and short range IT requirements
- Maintain “big picture” – Common Operating Picture (COP) of IT initiatives and programs
- Coordinate IT Strategy across the Installation Management Community
- Synchronization with CIO/G6, NETCOM and G-3/5/7
- Perform research and analysis
- Communicate Strategically
- Develop and promulgate information technology policies and procedures to ensure implementation is consistent with DoD, Army, and Installation Management directives, procedures, and legislation.
- Assess policy needs to develop policies to govern IT activities
- Assess the impact of policies on procedures and special projects
- Coordinate and staff information technology policies
- Provide policy guidance
- Develop and staff proposed directives, regulations, and procedural changes
- Monitor activities and products of organizations responsible for assessment of IT processes, plans, and operations.