Army Housing Division (DAIM-ISH)
Continuously improve the tools, guidance, and oversight necessary for the Army to house Soldiers and Families "faster and better."
An Army where all Soldiers, single or married, and their Families are able to obtain the quality of housing that meets Army standards.
At Army Housing we are responsible for all government owned Army Family Housing (AFH) and Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (UPH) units. Our main functions are to:
- Implement housing policy for the Secretary of the Army
- Plan and program funds to carry out family and barracks housing missions
- Find innovative ways to provide and fund housing programs
In addition, our goals are to:
- Provide quality housing facilities and services for all Soldiers
- Minimize Soldier's out-of-pocket expenses
- Improve the housing infrastructure