Russell B. Hall
Director, Resources Directorate
Selected to the Senior Executive Service in September 2001, Mr. Russell B. Hall is the Director, Resources, in the Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management (OACSIM), where he is responsible for oversight, management and execution of requirements development for all installation management programs for U.S. Army installations. As Director, Mr. Hall manages the OACSIM staffs working Program Objective Memorandum development, Base Operations Support (BOS) Requirements Model and the Facilities Investment Strategy and is charged with formulating and implementing plans, programs and procedures to facilitate critical installation support elements resulting in effective stewardship of the Army’s installations. Mr. Hall has almost 40 years of experience in resource and program management from a variety of military and civilian assignments within the Department of the Army.
- Director, Installation Management Reform Task Force, Nov 2011 to Feb 2012.
- Director of Installation Management Command – North East Region, Fort Monroe, Virginia, Aug 2008 to Nov 2011
- Region Director, Installation Management Command, Europe Region, Heidelberg Germany, Sep 2002 to Jul 2008.
- Sep 2001 – Sep 2002: Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Personnel & Installation Management, U.S. Army Europe and 7th Army.
- Aug 1997 – Jul 2001: Chief, Resource Integration Office, Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management, Office of the Chief of Staff of the Army, Washington, D.C. (Retired after 26 years of active duty service at the rank of Colonel)
- Aug 1995 – Jul 1997: Deputy Director of Training, 7th Army Training Command, Grafenwoehr, Germany
- Aug 1993 – Aug 1995: Commander, 409th Base Support Battalion, Grafenwoehr, Germany
- Jun 1991 – Jul 1993: Senior Analyst, U.S. Army Training & Doctrine Command Research & Analysis Center, Fort Leavenworth, KS
- May 1990 – Jun 1991: Secretary of the General Staff, 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Hood, TX
- May 1988 – May 1990: Executive Officer, 3rd Battalion, 82nd Field Artillery, Fort Hood, TX
- Jun 1975: Distinguished Military Graduate, Regular Army commission from Reserve Officers Training Corps
- BS, Biology, Trinity University
- MS, Operations Research & Systems Management, George Mason University
- Command and General Staff College Officer Course
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- Association of the United States Army
- International City Managers Association
- Senior Executives Association